MAJOR FUNDING FOR THE WINNEMUCCA FUTURES PROJECT WAS PROVIDED BY THESE PARTNERS
Funding has been solicited from these sources to support this project. The entities below have committed funding for the project in the amounts indicated.
- $10,000 – Nevada Commission on Economic Development Community Development Block Grant
- $ 9,500 - Humboldt Development Authority
- $ 4,500 – Newmont Mining Corporation
- $ 4,500 - Barrick Gold Corporation
- $ 4,000 – Humboldt General Hospital
- $ 3,500 - Humboldt County
- $ 3,500 – City of Winnemucca
- $ 3,500 – Recology Corporation
- $ 1,000 – Humboldt County Chamber of Commerce
The Winnemucca Futures Project is designed to proactively promote the public interest by encouraging community growth and sustainable development through communications and collaboration.
By necessity the Winnemucca Futures Project actively sought financial contributions from both public and private sources. Private contributions were important for securing grant funding for the project.
An investment in Winnemucca Futures is a reflection of each sponsor’s belief in the value of the project and does not entitle sponsors to any special treatment or consideration in the decision-making processes.
The Winnemucca Futures Project is designed to be an open and fair process. We are dedicated to hearing all voices.
This page last updated on 06-08-10